Monday, October 12, 2009

Zombieland

Well on Saturday night my boyfriend (Colin) and I were going to see Couples Retreat but I had only heard bad things about it. I went to my cousins hockey game during the day and was talking to him after he said that he had seen Zombieland and it had exceeded his expectations.


I figured that Colin did not really want to see Couples Retreat anyways so we saw Zombieland. It was actually pretty good. Its disgusting but actually super funny. I tend to get very jumpy in movies and this was definitely no exception. If you ignore how gross the zombies are then I recommend it. But if you are really squeamish, use your discretion. Its rated R for a reason.

After the movie we went out for some drinks and ran into his dad and girlfriend. Shared a couple appetizers then met up with some friends. This is the outfit I decided to go with.

Vest: Ricki's (ages ago) Tank & Jeans: Costa Blanca Shoes: Roberto Vianni

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love your blog! It's funny because my boyfriend and I wanted to go watch Couples retreat too but saw the reviews and decided to go with Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. If you haven't seen it, you need to! It was awesome!