Sunday, November 8, 2009

shop 'til you drop



So I went shopping today for the first time in what feels like forever. Pretty successful trip if I do say so myself. I went to winners first and found a blue plaid button down for $20 and a pair of vigoss jeans for $30. Then I head over to old navy, I hadn't been there in years, they actually have a lot of cheap casual clothes. I bought four tank tops for $5 each, three long sleeves for $12 each, and two wife beaters for $5 each. Then I went to dynamite and purchased the cutest high waisted skirt, I love the button detailing in the front, for $28. And my last stop was at ub, I got this leopard print dress/shirt. I don't think I will wear it as a dress, I'd feel like I was walking around in lingerie haha. Now I won't look in my closet and feel like I don't have any clothes... for awhile at least. Is it just me? Or do other people feel that way about their closets too?

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Love the outfits! I haven't been to Old Navy in awhile either. It definitely is a great place to get casual clothes. I might have to go there now after looking at the prices you paid!

The Queen of Hearts said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I could go shopping. Thanks for posting this though. I am green with envy.