Sunday, December 26, 2010

Full of love










Hi lovelies, I hope you all had a very merry christmas and are working on your new years plans. Mine went very well, I've had an amazing Christmas break so far, one of my girlfriends had a party for my birthday (which was amazing), had many many much needed girls nights, spent lots of time with family and friends. My boyfriend comes home tomorrow night and I miss him like crazy, I'm very excited to see him!

I didn't get a chance to go shopping today, but I will be tomorrow! Pretty excited I haven't gone shopping for myself in months. 

A little inspiration to start off the week never hurt anyone.

VARIOUS SOURCES

10 comments:

the gorgeous said...

Insane inspiration!!
happy new year dear!
xoxo

Ioana Liliana said...

These are very chic!


Fashezine

Laken Linnea said...

man, these are awesome! wonderful inspiration xx

Thu said...

These pictures are love!!

originalnumber.blogspot.com

SucceedingatFailing said...

sounds like you had an amazing christmas!!

I love the second and third photos, gorgeous!

Happy new year!

SucceedingatFailing said...

sounds like you had an amazing christmas!!

I love the second and third photos, gorgeous!

Happy new year!

minnja said...

Beautiful :))))))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Dayna =) said...

The snips are lovely! Very good choices I love!

Dayna,
http://daynasglamstylelife.blogspot.com/

zzoit said...

The second to last photo is so pretty!

Your Friends,
Zzoit

Kate Mills said...

Your blog is so great :) I love the photos! So inspiring to me. I am now following your blog.
Check out mine if you would like.

Love,
Kate
http://thefancifieds.blogspot.com