Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Island in the sun

On the airplane, the Cancun peninsula
At a beach part on the first night... the only picture I got
Confetti!
At cogo bongos, sooo much fun
Our beach
Some pelicans
On an island across fom Cancun
Love this picture <3
Our catamaran the gypsy breeze.. perfect name in my opinion
Having some fun on the beach
At sunset

I had the best trip it was so beautiful there. Defintely a great change from the cold Canadian climate. Its defintiely a shock going from +30 out there to -40 here, but its slowly starting to warm up. 

Sorry I haven't been posting at all, I gone and then right when I got back it was midterms full swing. Not really anytime for leisure but thats fine by me. 

2 comments:

alannah. said...

beaaaautiful! loving all these photos.
looks like you had an awesome time!x


http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

That Girl Lucy said...

jealous, looks heavenly! loves your fluro bikini too beb.