Saturday, September 25, 2010

Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn





I have often voiced my love for fall fashion. The only problem is where I am, fall does not last that long. I love big sweaters, long sleve dresses, ankle boots, everything about it. Winter is probably my longest season, because of this I tend to wear fall fashion as long as I possibly can. Something I need to do today is go thrifting, we'll see if I get around to it. I bought some new magazines, I will definitely be looking at those. Have a great weekend everyone!

Photos via FGR

3 comments:

That Girl Lucy said...

yessss fall is deffs my favourite season for fashion too (hello layers!) but i'm still SO excited that summer is nearly around down here ;)

agnes said...

très jolies photos, et j'aime beaucoup la robe sur la 3ème photo

3ate4 said...

Love that second image!