Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Picture is Worth 1000 Words




Sooo I lost my camera in Montreal.... bummer I know. Its been two months, therefore I have come to terms that I will not be getting it back. I need suggestions as to which one to get, if you guys could help me out it would be muuuuuch appreciated.


I don't need anything fancy and am pretty broke if I plan to go to Mexico this year (which I do), I would want something in the 200 dollar range. What kind of camera do you or a friend have that you absolutely love? Any input and I will love you forever! Thank you!

1 comment:

vicky h. said...

although i adore my dslr, i think my moms canon also takes pretty good pictures, i'm not 100% sure which one it is but it's a little digital camera and i think its around 150-200€ so should be within your budget!

xox Vicky
Bikinis & Passports